OTHER EXTRAS SPECIAL
XTRACT® FOR MONOGASTRIC ANIMALS
Xtract® 6930 – an additive for monogastric animals
Xtract® 6930 is a patented additive for animals that improves daily weight gain and feed conversion. Efficacy and repeatability of its activity is based on the synergy of three isolated herbal components: cinnamaldehyde, carvacrol (origanum vulgare) and capsaicin (capsicum annuum.)
Xtract® 6930 is produced with the use of the ISO-Fusion Technology® – patented technological process, which enables the highest world-class quality of biologically active ingredients encapsulation.
ISO-Fusion Technology® makes that Xtract® 6930 is:
- resistant to a granulation conditions and storage with other feed materials;
The physiological effect and the mode of action of Xtract® 6930:
- pancreatic enzymes stimulation: amylase, lipase, trypsin;
- higher digestibility of total protein, starch, fat, fibre;
- intestinal villi protection. Increase of glutathione, catalase, superoxide dismutase production;
- ensures longer intestinal villi, what increases nutrient absorption area;
- increase of the population of healthy Lactobacillus flora producing natural bacteriocins and hydrogen peroxide;
- Xtract® 6930 is recommended in antibiotic treatments as it promotes Laktobacillus flora colonization;
- the growth of butyric acid production in intestine;
- the reduction of pathogenic bacteria number: E. coli, Salmonella (Gram-negative bacteria) and Clostridium perfingens anaerobe (Gram-positive;)
- reduces production losses resulting from Clostridium perfingens activities: weight gains, mortality, feed conversion.
- ensures eubiosis and the integrity of intestines;
- better body weight gains, final body weight, feed conversion.
Xtract® 6930 additive has a positive influence on broiler meat quality:
- bigger breast muscle;
- higher protein content in meat;
- lower fat and cholesterol content ;
- lower water loss from carcasses during storage.
It is also possible to use the version that is soluble in water: Xtract® Instant (the same recipe as Xtract® 6930.) The product is highly water-soluble with the possibility of a dose regulation depending on health issues.
Xtract® 6930 usage for layers:
- higher hatchability;
- increase of an egg weight;
- better eggshell hardness;
- lower percentage of dirty eggs;
- better feed conversion ratio (FCR.)
Xtract® 6930 usage in rearing for layers gives heavier birds in the 17th week (better preparation for hatching) with more better feed conversion.
Xtract® 6930 usage for sows and piglets:
- increase of feed intake in lactation period
- improved digestibility of dry matter, protein, organic matter;
- proved positive influence on a sow’s colostrum composition: higher protein level and higher lactose level;
- higher level of fat-free dry matter in a sow’s milk;
- higher body weight gains of piglets from sows fed with Xtract® 6930;
- lower sow’s back-fat losses;
- improved body condition of sows;
- shortened period from weaning to successful insemination;
- heavier piglet in the weaning day;
- more weaned piglets.
- increase of saliva production – better preparation for digestion;
- decrease of cortisol level: stress hormone;
- proper feed intake;
- bigger piglet weight gains and better feed conversion ratio;
- bigger intestinal villi surface area: heavier piglets on the weaning day and during the whole rearing stage;
- stimulates the secretion of enzymes, which are not released in a sufficient amount during weaning period;
- less diarrhea cases;
- reduction of mortality.
- improves daily body weight gains and feed conversion
- reduces stress level
- improves appetite of animals
- increases the amount of butyric acid and propionic acid
- faster development of rumen
- higher concentrated feedingstuffs intake and roughage intake
- significantly better final weights
- diarrhea reduction
- reduction of treatment costs.
Programmes of Xtract® Instant application to
milk-replacing preparations and Xtract® 6930
application to concentrated feedingstuffs are recommended.