OTHER EXTRAS SPECIAL
GLYCINATES - MICROELEMENTS
Glycinates are used in compound feeds in order to enhance them with minerals.
Such elements as copper, iron, manganese, selenium or zinc in the form of glycinates are better available to be used by the body than in the inorganic form (oxides, sulphates.)
Benefits of the application of microelements in organic forms (Pancosma glycinates):
- lower oxidative stress as a result of high microelement levels in inorganic form;
- better availability (active absorption, less antagonism between micro- and macroelements);
- better growth of animals;
- higher immunity;
- improvement of reproduction performance;
- higher immunity of animals;
- lower mortality;
- reduction of inflammation;
- less somatic cells in milk;
- reduction of foot pad risks in poultry;
- lower natural environment contamination.